Payment and Shipping
- We accept payment via PayPal, through our website's automatic checkout process.
- We are also able to accept payment via direct bank transfer, though a small fee might be added.
- MA state sales tax of 6.25% will be added to all orders shipped to an MA address, cash purchases and local pick-ups.
- Orders are processed and shipped daily.
- The cutoff time for all orders is 10 AM on weekdays.
SHIPPING IN THE US:
- Shipping in the US will be via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail or Fedex.
- Special discounted shipping rates for Canada and Mexico.
- International service will be shipped via First Class Mail International, Priority Mail International, EMS or Fedex, based on size restrictions.
- All shipping costs, import duties, tariffs and all other customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please check your countries import regulations.
Due to the complexities beyond our control, it is hard for us to offer a usable combined shipping quote in each and every case.
Once we have processed your order we will be able to get an exact shipping quote form our carrier. If we have over charged you for shipping in the checkout process, we will refund the excess shipping cost as soon as your order has prepared for shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to contact us directly.
EXPEDITED SHIPPING SERVICE:
We are happy to offer expedited shipping for all those orders that need to be there ASAP. We have several OVER NIGHT and 2nd day shipping options, at competitive pricing. Please contact us to arrange expedited shipping orders.
We offer a 14 day inspection period for all used and refurbished items. A restocking fee of 15% will be assessed on orders returned outside of this time frame.
New items must be returned in the same new, unused condition they were received in.
Return shipping and original shipping cost will not be refunded.