Jobo CPP3 processor with lift
Special order item: 2-3 week lead time.
Jobo CPP3 Processor
6 1000ml bottles
4 260ml beakers
Full set of rollers and extension arms
Continuing the tried and tested design of the successful CPP2, the CPP3 is fully backwards compatible with all existing Jobo drums and reels and is thus capable of processing 35mm and 120 roll film, sheet film of 4X5, 5X7, 8X10, and 11X14, and prints up to 20X24.
In addition to temperature and rotation-speed control, the CPP3 features a built-in, fully programmable process timer, a dimmable LCD panel and a cold-water solenoid inlet (to cool down the process when the ambient temperature is higher than the process temperature).
CatLABS recommends using a lift for all processors and processing systems, because it helps create a more accurate and repeatable process and offers many other benefits:
- Allows for the use of expert drums.
- Allows chemistry to be introduced into the tank while the agitator is on.
- Allows for more accurate processing times, down to the second. Also allows for faster introduction and dumping of chemistry.
- Alleviates pressure build-up problems in problem-prone process types.
- Creates a nearly dry and clean work environment.
- Is self-cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
Specifications H 33.5 cm x W 96 cm x D 37 cm H 13 in x W 38 in x D 15 in Water-jacket volume: ca 18 L Weight: 6.8 kg