Heiland LED Cold Light Source for any Enlarger (Color/BW)
Special order: 3 week lead time.
LED cold light source, for any enlarger.
Replacing lamps is no longer necessary. Replace the current light source of your enlarger with a modern, stable and long-term LED panel light.
Individual adaptation to specific enlargers is supplied by Heiland electronic (all enlarger models are supported).
Light source colors are accurately adjusted for multigrade paper.
Gradation and light intensity are easily reproduced, providing consistent results over time.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Solid, long-living, metal construction
- Precise on/off switching
- On demand white light facilitates focusing
- Even illumination, corner to corner
- Variable light intensity, for different magnification scales
- Integrated red light aids in the positioning of paper, easel and dodging tools
- Full contrast control (all grades 00-5)
- No light drift (stable light from 0.1 seconds on)
- No fan (no vibration, noise or dispersion of dust)
- Cold light source prevents focus shift (no heating of the negative, glass-plate included)
- Allows for significantly shorter exposure times (compared to halogen light sources)
Contact us with questions regarding this product and for more information on the different options available.